After I'd shared my Gold Mistletoe Friends card with you yesterday, I also posted it to my Facebook page.
In the catalogue it's described as gold foil on one side, and looks like silver on the other.
It's a stunning product, but so easily missed in the catalogue!
Even if it does get noticed, its beauty doesn't show through.
Hopefully, I've remedied this albeit it on a very small scale with today's video.
Apart from changing the design of the acetate, I kept the cards identical so it would give the opportunity of a fair comparison.
In the catalogue, page 194, the acetate is offered as a pack of 12" x 12" sheets, 6 in a pack, 2 each of three different designs.
You can see two of the designs in the three cards I've made so far.
The third design, which I show on the video - both the gold and the silver sides - is dots.
I like both sides equally, and I would descibe the silver on the acetate as having a matt appearance - I hope this can be seen on the video.
I think that's about it for today. Until tomorrow, happy crafting,
JanB.
No comments:
Post a Comment