I hope you've had a great weekend.
Today I'm sharing some of the swaps I received at Natalie's training yesterday!
As usual I've put the creator's name on their project.
Photograph 1 Kim Fee:
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2016 - 2018 In Colours DSP Stack
Stamp Sets: Penned & Painted, Timeless Textures, Floral Phrases
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Smokey Slate
Other: Linen Thread
Photograph 2 Lesley Gillett:
Stamp Sets: Layering Love, Weather Together
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Other: 2016 - 2018 In Colours Enamel Shapes
Photograph 3 Linda Kasparian:
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
DSP: 2016 - 2018 In Colours DSP Stack
Stamp Sets: Swirly Bird, Love & Affection
Ink: Dapper Denim, Mint Macaroon, Blushing Bride Other: Pearls
Photograph 4 Jan Frances:
Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2016 - 2018 In Colours DSP StackStamp Sets: Timeless Textures, Thoughtful Banners, Grateful Bunch
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Mini Treat Bag, Swirly Scribbles
Other: Clear Embossing Powder
Photograph 5 Sarah Lower:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil
DSP: Pop of Pink Specialty
Stamp Sets: Pop of Paradise
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Melon Mambo
Other: Confetti Hearts Border Punch
Photograph 6 Sarah Moore:
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
DSP: Affectionately Yours Specialty
Stamp Sets: Layering Love, Love & Affection
Other: Copper Embossing Powder, Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape, Copper Metallic Thread
I hope you have a great week and until tomorrow, happy crafting.
JanB.
they are all pretty but there is something special about Linda's.
ReplyDeleteHi, Pearl. Yes, I agree. I was surprised when I looked at it in detail and saw Linda had used the Swirly Bird Stamp Set! I may have to change my mind about not liking that set! ☺ Happy crafting. JanB.
DeleteHi Jan, you do such a beautiful job on all your cards and videos. The above card that was done by Linda, what stamp was used to stamp the leaves. Thanks!! Judy L
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, Judy. It's from the Swirly Bird Stamp set. It's an individual leaf and separate stem. ☺ Happy crafting. JanB.
Delete