Hello, Crafters.
Today's video features the Glad Tidings card I shared here a couple of weeks ago.
A little while ago I ran out of the Solid Red Ribbon and haven't re-ordered yet............I keep forgetting!
The first was no problem, but I didn't think I was going to make the second one!
One thing I have learned about making videos is that it's a bad idea to re-ink an ink pad immediately before starting!
My Wild Wasabi was amazingly dry but it held up well.
I really must remember to re-ink my pads when I'm tidying up after crafting, not when I'm first starting!
I also wanted to share the Snowflake card I showed on my last video, which was about using the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets.
I find this amazingling helpful, especially when I'm looking for a particular shape e.g. door handle and hinges for my recent card of the wreath on the door.
For the Snowflake card, I wanted to know what the negative die cut looked like, but this wasn't something I'd kept!
I wrote the name of the die set on each piece of card - so I didn't end up confused! - and have now filed them with the die sets.
The NOEL is from the Christmas Stockings Framelits Dies, which has a thin strip of cardstock which fits across the width of a regular A6 card, but I trimmed it down for my card so I could have a snowflake towards the bottom of my card.
I saved the Whisper White snowflake die cuts and adhered one inside my card. I made it stand out by painting it with my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
My UPS delivery arrived nice and early yesterday at 9.30 am - it normally arrives at lunch time!
It was my regular UPS man and he explained he had a 10.30 am delivery at a house a few doors down, so he thought he'd drop mine off, too!
He also said it'd clear a bit of space too, as it was three boxes of Stampin' Up! goodies!
Just two days to go before I set off for the Stampin' Up! OnStage Convention in Birmingham and still have a lot to do, so until tomorrow, happy crafting!
JanB.
No comments:
Post a Comment