As promised, I uploaded my video this morning which shows how I made the Five Bells card I shared here last Saturday.
When I orignally showed my card, I hadn't decorated the inside of it, but I'd remedied that by the time I'd made my video.
I kept it simple by just adding four of the holly die cuts that I had adhered onto the outside of the card.
As I knew this would be quite a long video, I had all the bells and holly ready beforehand, and then demonstrated how I did them, one of each, on camera.
I chose to use Real Red - I didn't think I could chose anything more different! LOL!
One of the reasons I love this technique is because you just never know what colour result you're going to get!
As much as I prefer the Copper Trim, I thought the Jute was more appropriate.
Today I'm looking forward to a call from my UPS man with my latest Stampin' Up! delivery!
Until tomorrow, happy crafting.
JanB.
No comments:
Post a Comment