Yesterday I took a little bit of time out putting Washi Tape on the spines of my stamp sets I haven't used yet - as per Frenchie's video I shared with you on Thursday!
I was very pleasantly surprised to see how few there are of them!
The stamp set is called Lots of Love, and has some really lovely images in the set
I also decided no fussy cutting today! As you can see, I didn't stick to that, but there is a reason!
I started with a top layer of Whisper White Cardstock (CS), which I wiped over with my Embossing Buddy.
Using Powder Pink Ink I stamped the large single flower once in the top left hand corner, once in the bottom right hand corner, and one on the top (sticky part) of a Post It Note.
I covered each flower with the mask and stamped two sets of leaves on each using Pear Pizzazz Ink.
Unfortunately, I was rather heavy handed with the bottom right hand flower, and rocked the stamp which caused an unwanted ink mark!
I tried removing it with my Tombow Mono Sand Eraser but the mark was just too big! This is when the fussy cutting came in!
I decided to use a Whisper White CS base, with a layer of Tranquil Tide CS, and a top layer of the Tranquil Tide stripe design from the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (DSP).
I adhered the top two layers together, and then adhered a strip of our 0.5" Finely Woven Ribbon in Tranquil Tide across the centre.
Using Tombow, I attached this to the card base, and then I used Dimensionals to adhere he sentiment to the centre.
I decided I needed another flower for the card front so stamped and fussy cut flower number three.
It took a little while to decide how I thought the flowers looked best, and as soon as I was happy with the layout, I adhered them with Dimensionals.
I wasn't sure what I wanted for the centres of my flowers and chose to go with the Glitter Enamel Dots.
The toss up was between Berry Burst and Crushed Curry, with Crushed Curry being a very worthy winner!
I stamped a flower in the bottom right hand corner to match those on the front of the card.
For the centre of the flower I used my Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
I hope you have a great weekend. Until tomorrow, happy crafting.
JanB.
No comments:
Post a Comment