I'm back! The problem I experienced earlier today was caused by VirginMedia who are still investigating what's gone wrong. I'm now working with another service provider!
I've had such a busy day so far! We were up and out by 9am this morning as Hubby had an hospital appointment - just a check up fortunately. We stopped off in the town on the way back to pick up a few bits from Boots (the chemist). I caused a bit of a kerfuffle as I wanted to make sure I received the best value possible for the coupons Boots had sent me recently!
I also purchased a large number of stamps for me to use from home. Normally, I would have adhered the stamps from home except the scales I have are just ordinary kitchen scales and the weight was so close to being 500g, I needed to have it checked on proper scales. The last thing I want is for any of my customers being charged extra if I underpay on postage!
Once we were all done we went back home and had a much needed cup of tea. Twenty minutes later we were off again for my appointment with Sharon for my manicure!
I chose the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and punched it out with the soon-to-be retired Word Window Punch. I layered it on a punched already-retired Modern Label in Crumb Cake.
These two punches are the two products that first attracted me to Stampin' Up! - these two items were so unbelievable useful, I will hols onto these for ever!
The hearts are punched card stock, the "eyebrow" is stamped in ink, the darker colour "box" has been coloured with the brush tip of the Marker Pens and the lighter box next to it has been made by using the pen tip.
That's about it for today. Hopefully, I'll be on time tomorrow - many thanks for your patience today. Until tomorrow, happy crafting,
JanB.
love your pink oval birthday card, any hints on how you made it please? Cheers and thankyou.
ReplyDeleteHi, Maz. I'm really pleased you like this card. I made a video to show how I made the card that's shown in the 4th photograph. This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aSK35Niz70 The flower on the top card is from the You've Got This Stamp Set. I hope this answers all your questions. ☺ If not, please don't hesitate to email me at janb@janbcards.com Happy crafting, JanB.
Delete