I've been at home today
and my feet haven't
touched the ground
but I'm feeling satisfied
that I've achieved a lot.
I finally found time
to sort out the
photographs we took
at Dementia Awareness
The event was organised
by one of the girls my
partner works with, and
her sister.
| Albino Boa Constrictor - weighs 3stone! |
stalls including face
painting, glitter tattoos,
bouncy castles, sport's
day activities and a small
arena of rabbits, hamsters,
spiders (including a
tarantula), snakes and
lizards! Not being very
fond of these last three, I
stayed inside our Gazebo
and viewed them through
our back window!
We had a great time, met
some super people and
did our bit in helping to
So congratulations to
Amy and Eleanor for
all the hard work they
put into organising a
very successful event.
Until tomorrow, happy
crafting.
JanB
| Eleanor - the Sumo Wrestler! |
No comments:
Post a Comment