Well, this is the
final step card
and the colour
is Mossy Meadow.
The DSP I've used
is from the
discontinued
Beyond the Garden
- the same set
I used yesterday.
I punched out
the small hearts
from the DSP and
the larger Mossy
Meadow hearts
were cut out using
the smallest heart
of the Framelits
die set.
finish the hearts off
so I had a search
through my
pre-Stampin' Up!
stash and found
these lovely little
glass hearts. I think
they look quite cute,
don't you?
Do you have a
favourite out of
these five designs?
I have to decide
which one we
will make at next
week's workshops,
which is one of
my projects
this weekend.
I am also making a
New Baby card for
a friend who has
baby boy - 12 days
overdue and in this heat!
I'll keep you posted
with my progress.
Happy crafting.
No comments:
Post a Comment