Today's bookmarkers have been made using another new Stampin' Up! in colour called Balckberry Bliss.
by stamping with the
Gorgeous Grunge stamp
set, once in full colour and
immediately again so it
stamped lighter. I did this
once near the top and once
near the bottom. Inside
my Whisper White offcuts
a piece that I have embossed
with one of the narrow
Delicate Designs Embossing
Folders. I cut it to size and
affixed to the bottom of my
stamped image and adhered
a piece of ribbon over the
join.
I looked in my Wisteria Wonder folder and found some stamped
flowers from the Petite Petals stamp set and adhered
three of them on top of the image.
As you see, I always
keep all images I have
painted, or embossed,
or stamped, or punched.
I file them in ziplock
bags in with the actual
card stock. I am very
thrifty!
With the butterfly book
marker, I found some large and small punched
butterflies. I stamped both with the En
Francais background stamp, punched out 3
smaller butterflys in Blackberry Bliss card
stock, and adhered them together. I cut the
bodies from the smaller ones (saving the
wings for another project!) - and adhered on top.
I'm not sure if you can see from the photographs (sorry about the quality of the close-up photograph!) but I spritzed them with a glimmer spray.
Tomorrow, it'll be Mossy Meadow.
Happy crafting.
No comments:
Post a Comment