I had a lot of fun with the children doing the Owl card make-n-take. One of the other stall holders bought two of the Make-n-Take kits to take home for her grand children to make. Offering classes online is something I have talked about for a long time, so enough talking, now's the time for action.
Would you like to buy a kit to make the Owl card I posted here yesterday? It costs the same as at the craft fair plus postage, Therefore, if you are in the UK it's £2.00, in Europe it's £2.50 and in the rest of the world it's £3.00. If you're interested, email me at janb@janbcards.com.
As you already know, I will never win any prizes for my photography skills...................and today I have really excelled myself! Therefore, I apologise about the quality of the following photographs but they do at least give you an idea of what my stall looked like!
| Can you see the Box of Odd Sox, the Anti-Depression Kit, the Dry Wipe Boards? |
| The table on the right hand side is where people sit when they are doing the Make-n-Take with me. |
| I'm proud to display the Stampin'Up! banner! |
No comments:
Post a Comment