Sunday 23 September 2018

Shimmery Wedding Card Video

Hello, Crafters.

I shared this card with you on 30th August 2018, and made

 a video ready to share. I had an amazing run of videos

 during September, and unfortunately this one was

 overlooked! Today I'm putting that right! 
The card I shared originally is this one with Wedding Wishes


 on the front, and had a panel from the large sheet of

 paper from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper.

 For the video I used one of the panels from the second

 sheet in the pack, and adjusted the sizes of 

the layers accordingly.
Although I liked being able to choose the size of my layers for

 card one, I do prefer having the white edging around the

 second card. I found that it adhered to the top Powder

 Pink layer much easier.
 I love the font of CONGRATULATIONS and wished my writing

 was looked something like it! LOL! It look uneven in the

 photograph as I painted over it using the Champagne

 Shimmer Paint. 

 As we are approaching the end of the month, I have a 

couple of reminders for you. Firstly, if you earned any Bonus

 Day Coupons during August, you need to use them during

 September, or lose them!
The second reminder is for the free Dashing Along Designer 

Series Paper (DSP). You will receive a pack of this DSP free

 if you hold a workshop and your sales go over £200.00. You 

will also receive a Free pack if you put in an order by 

yourself and it totals more than £200.00.
That's about it from me today. I hope you have a very blessed

 Sunday, and until tomorrow, happy crafting.

JanB.

Product List

 
Grid Paper
[130148]
£10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment