Saturday 22 September 2018

Enjoy Life

Hello, Crafters.

Normally, at this time of the year, I'm in full swing of making

 Christmas cards, but I've only made about three so far! I

 think this is a sure sign of how taken I still am with 

our non-Christmas stamp sets! 
I've decided that if I'm not into Christmas mode by 1st

 October I'll make a conscious effort, because I don't

 want to finish up in the same position I was in a few years

ago when I was still making my own Christmas cards on 

Christmas Eve! Yesterday I used the Delightfully Detailed 

Laser Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)

 to create today's card.
  I'm still in love with this DSP even those I've used it for 

several projects. I started with a card base of Petal

 Pink Cardstock (CS), a layer of Whisper White CS, a layer 

of Petal Pink, and then the diamond patterned design from 

the DSP adhered to a piece of the Petal Pink onyx 

design Petal Promenade DSP. 

Apart from the two DSP layers which I adhered together 

using Tombow, I adhered all the other layers together using

Tear & Tape. I chose the beautiful sentiment from the Enjoy

 Life Stamp Set, and decided to stamp it in Tranquil Tide Ink. 

I inked the stamp in Versamark first, then with Tranquil Tide

 ink, and then stamped onto  a large scrap of Whisper White

 CS. I dipped the stamped image in my box of Clear 

Embossing Powder and heat set it using my Heat Tool. 

I die cut the image with the largest Stitched Shape 

Framelits Die, and adhered it to the front of the card with

 Dimensionals. The flowers and leaves on the front of 

the card - from the First Frost Stamp Set - were left

 over from a previous project. 

As I normally do, I cut the long sprig of leaves in half and 

adhered them at the base of the double DSP layer, and 

then adhered the larger flower over the top of it using 

Dimensionals. I added three Basic Rhinestones above and 

below the sentiment, and a Faceted Gem on the flower.

 Inside the card, I adhered a Whisper White CS layer 

and decorated with three small flowers from the First Frost

 Stamp Set, and added leaves from the Healing Hugs Stamp Set.

I hope you have a llovely relaxing weekend, 

and until tomorrow, happy crafting.

JanB. 


Products Used
 

Big Shot
[143263]
£102.00

No comments:

Post a Comment