Tuesday 25 September 2018

New Blog This Week!

Hello, Crafters.

I'M SO EXCITED! My new blog is going LIVE this week, 

probably Thursday of Friday. In case there are any hiccups,

 I'm going to keep both blogs going at the same time - the

 blogs will be the same as each other. Hopefully, this

 will just be for a couple of days.
 When my blog has transferred totally, I will be asking all

 of you to subscribe to my blog again, as I'll be on Wordpress! 

My IT guru has asked if I can schedule my posts for Thursday

 and Friday ahead of time, which is something of a novelty 

for me! If only I was that well organised! 
However, I'm going to do my best and I've decided that I'm

 going to make the tags that come in the Sincerely Santa

 Project Kit. The kit makes thirty tags, six each of five

 different designs, therefore five days. Today I'm sharing

 the first one with you, complete with my boo boo 

and how I remedied it! 
This is the first tag, and I followed the instructions except

 for the right-hand side holly and berries. The instructions

 were to adhere these under the sentiment circle, with 

only the leaves showing, and I 

thought it was a shame to hide the berries! 
 This is the tag with the remedied boo boo! I smudged the 

first stamped sentiment, so I stamped it again on a piece of

WhisperWhite Cardstock. I die cut it using a Layering 

Circle straight cut die and adhered it over the smudge! It

 does stand out when it's with the other tags because

 there's such adifference in the white cardstock,

 but on it's own, it still looks good!
 The instructions are to cut the doily in half, and I cut 

in-between a complete semi-circle. This left cut edges,

exposed but I cut them off, and rounded the edges and they

 look great. I think this will probably be my favourite tag 
 
out of all five, but the jury is out until all five have been

 made, so watch this space! LOL!

That's it from me today. Until tomorrow, happy crafting.

JanB.


Products Used
 
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
[126973]
£6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment