Wednesday 26 September 2018

Gift Card Holders' Video


Hello, Crafters.



Today’s video shows how to make this delightful Gift Card

 Holder, which I have designed to fit one of the envelopes

 that are in our pack of 20 Notecards & Envelopes. 

This is an updated version of a project I did ages ago that

 I felt was well overdue for a revamp! 
 The two Fresh Fig Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP)

 holders, are suitable for any general occasion, and other

 ideas I had revolved round the centre of the belly band.

My first thought was to have the initial of the recipient in

 the circle, or alternatively to insert a sentiment. I think 

both ideas would work well.  

The red Poppy Parade Santa’s Workshop design is great for

 Christmas, and not necessarily just for children. 
On the Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP, Mrs. Claus has closed 

eyes, and if you’re a regular follower of mine, you’ll

know that I really don’t like characters that have closed

 eyes! As I always do, I drew in open eyes for Mrs Claus and 

they have given her so much character!

 I made the Christmas Gift Card Holder first i.e. before 

I’d thought about rounding the corners, which is a shame, 

but on a positive side it does give you the opportunity to

 see both so you can decide which way you like best. 
 I hope you enjoy today's video and find this a useful project

 that can be used throughtout the year, and as the saying 

goes, not just for Christmas! That's about it from me today,

 so until tomorrow, happy crafting,

JanB. 

Products used for the Frosted Floral Gift Card Holders
 
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
[131180]
£6.00
Simply Scored
[122334]
£27.00
Big Shot
[143263]
£102.00
Bone Folder
[102300]
£6.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
£10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment