Friday 28 September 2018

Sincerely Santa Project Kit - Tag 3

Hello, Crafters.

Nearly there! WordPress, we're on our way!!
Today's tag is the third tag in the Sincerely Santa Project

 Kit. When I first started putting this one together, I did

 think the shape should be the other way up, like a drop

 of water. By the time I'd completed the first tag in this 

group, it looked so right being this way up! 

The only part I changed on this tag, is the same as on

 tag 2, and that's the ribbon. The instructions said to use

 two pieces 8" long, layered, and I didn't understand what

 that meant. I think it should have been "two pieces 4" long, 

which should be adhered side by side across the 

width of the tag, and then fishtailed.
  This would have been achieved by cutting each ribbon in

 from the outside, towards the centre i.e one piece cut 

from the top diagonally down towards the left, and the

 other piece cut from the bottom diagonally up 

towards the left.
  For my tags I took a piece of ribbon that was 6" long,

 and then used Glue Dots as previously to fold the ends 

over and under, and adhered down with Glue Dots. Had I

 known how much green ribbon would have been left 

over, I would have done two strips!
This is what I was left with by the time I had finished

 putting all thirty tags together! I decided to use the remaining

 gold stars on tag number 4, which I'll share with you 

tomorrow. It's very re-assuring to know that the amount 

of goodies in the kit are more than enough to complete

 the project very comfortably.

That's it from me today, so until tomorrow, happy crafting.

JanB. 


Products Used

Glue Dots
[103683]
£4.75

No comments:

Post a Comment