Sunday 16 September 2018

Second Matching Thank You Card & Thank You Gift Pouch Video

Hello, Crafters.

As many of you have found out, there is a problem with 

Blogger, and notification emails are not being sent out when

 I publish my blog each day. It appears that a lot of 

Blogger website owners are experiencing the same problem,

 and very disappointingly, Blogger are deafening in their silence!

 I have reported this on two occasions, and I have not received

 the courtesy of an acknowledgement  or a response from Blogger. 

Hubby has looked into it and he can't see anything wrong

 on my side, but can see complaints from others Bloggers on 

Google but without replies! 

On the positive side, I have someone working on a revamp

 of my website, which I hope will be ready to go live on 1st

 October 2018, which is the start of the new Stampin' Up! 

year. Part of the revamp is to move away from 

Blogger to Wordpress! 
Today's video is my second where I have made matching 

Thank You cards and Gift Pouches. These are what I made 

for my August online customers.
  I love the idea of co-ordinating my cards and gifts, and will

 try to do this every month. I don't see why it won't be 

possible, but I'll see how I get on!

 I used the Stitched Seasons dies that were on promotion 

last month to cut the fancy tops for the pouches,

 but the dies can be substituted for any fancy dies you have

 in your stash. Alternatively, you can use circle or oval dies.

 In the video I show you how the technique is done, and 

you'll see how easy it is to substitute with 

dies you already have.
I hope you have a very blessed Sunday, 

and until tomorrow, happy crafting.

               JanB.                 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. I received my thank you card and gifts they are beautiful. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alison. I'm pleased you enjoyed your happy mail. It's my small token to say a big THANK YOU for choosing me as your demonstrator! ☺ ☺ ☺ Happy crafting, JanB.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely presentation for your customer "Thank You's" ... love the colours you've done them in; also the pretty DSP! TFS another fun paper-crafting video!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Geraldine. I don't know why I didn't think about doing this sooner, but it looks so much better when they both match. ☺ Happy crafting, JanB.

      Delete