Sunday 9 September 2018

Craft Studio Tour

Hello, Crafters.

Today's video was posted earlier than expected because I 

had a technical hitch I couldn't solve, and took the easy 

option which was publish now! 
During the tour of my studio I showed a beautiful ribbon

 iron I'd purchased from a company in the US, and said I'd

 show the adaptor I have so I can plug it in - I forgot! I also 

forgot to show where I keep my Heat Tools - I have two! So 

these are the only photographs I have to share with you today! 

The bag is the one we received from the OnStage 

Convention last November, I believe. I keep it hanging on

 my door handle, partly so I can keep a length of bubble wrap

handy for wrapping parcels, and also to keep my heat tools in.

 I always leave them plugged in, but once I've used them,

 I hang them over the door handle to give them a chance to

 cool down before I put them back in the bag. 

It would appear that some of my followers haven't been 

receiving my emails recently, and I'm very hopeful that 

the problem has now been remedied. Please let me know if

 you experience any problems either when you try leaving

 posts below, or if you don't receive emails from me as you

 usually do. I appreciate any feedback you can give me.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and that you have 

a very blessed Sunday. Happy crafting. 

 JanB.

5 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    Je ne reçois plus vos news letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup de me le faire savoir, Evelyne. J'ai ajusté certains paramètres et j'espère que vous recommencerez à recevoir mes bulletins d'information. Veuillez allouer 24 heures, et si vous n'avez pas reçu la newsletter du lundi, je vous serais reconnaissant de me le faire savoir! J'apprécie votre patience pendant que j'essaie de régler ce qui se passe. Heureux l'artisanat, JanB.

      Delete
    2. Bonjour Evelyne. Juste pour vous faire savoir que j'essaie toujours de régler ce problème. Cordialement, JanB.

      Delete
  2. Lovely video...I love the tip on laminating your work sheet on your desk. Also what is the name of the Ikea holder that you have your stamp sets in?
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cathy. I haven't been able to find the actual name; all I've found is DVD towers. If I do find the proper name, I'll come back to you. ☺ Happy crafting, JanB.

      Delete